Classmates, an update from Rick Rubel – as of May 2021
Your class Reunion Planning Committee is busy planning the big one 5-0! (18 months to go)
Just some advanced info, details to follow.
The reunion will be 27-30 October 2022. (Homecoming weekend)
As we have done for the past 30 years, there will be one weekend price for couples, and one weekend price for singles.
The weekend price will include:
- Thursday evening 4 hour Welcome Reception Doubletree (food and open bar) (with our class band!)
- Friday evening 5 hour Reception and Company Parties- Dahlgren (food and open bar) (note 1)
- Saturday 6 hour tailgate in the NE corner tent (food and open bar)
- Sunday Brunch in King Hall (food and omelet bar)
- Football tickets
- Bus transportation to/from Hotels
- Sunday- memorial service
Info on Hotels and online registration will open Feb 2022.
(Note: we had the highest class attendance at the 45th than any other class. We hope we break the record for the 50th also.)
Note (1) Concept for Friday is to go from P-rade right to reception in Dahlgren (1700-1930). Reception will be set up by company tables, so those who desire can stay for their ‘company party’ 1930-2100. Also, there will be areas designated for community gatherings (Subs, Surface, USMC, Air, RL)
Capt Rick Rubel
Military Professor of Ethics
U.S. Naval Academy
Annapolis MD 21042