Bonds of Gold Ceremony
The Bonds of Gold Ceremony for the Class of 2022 which was postponed from this past Spring due to the Coronavirus outbreak, was held in Memorial Hall on October 5, 2020.
Bob Leib, Tal Manval, Gary Coyle, and Skip Kohler were honored and proud to attend the ceremony and present the Class Rings from our Classmates to be melted down and joined in the bonds of gold with the Class of 2022.
Classmates and families donating Class Rings for this momentous bonding were:
- Robert Byrd 3rd Company
- Richard (Rick) Gutekunst 29th Company
- Terrence S. Kennedy 3rd Company
- Daniel G. Hawthorne 7th Company
- Douglas (DK) Rush 25th Company
- Edward Sievers 19th Company
- John D. Blosser 21st Company
- Gary Coyle 27th Company
GO NAVY! GO CLASS OF 2022!
« USNA Class of 1972 Fund